The objects you surround yourself with and the environment you live in has a huge effect on your wellbeing, happiness, mental and physical health.
I will provide you with a tailored style vision board along with a personalised plan to improve your home. You will have some interiors therapy as part of the process, which will leave you feeling clear, uncluttered and able to move forward with your ideal living space. My designs are not based on fads or trends, its about your personal style including your past treasures and the things you have in your present, whilst also creating a wonderful environment for your future. I will set you up with the correct tools and vision.
I will work with what you already have and I’ll only suggest items that you actually need, avoiding the trap of buying unnecessary items and making it affordable.
As a Londoner, I know how small the amount of space you have to live in can be, I’ll enable you to make the most out of that space.
I will provide you with a personal style guidance that is transferable throughout your life. You can choose the level of service you require and always add and adapt in the future.
You’ll benefit from the guidance of a professional with the opportunity to develop your own personal style, creating a vision and opening your eyes to the world of interior design in the right way.
Check out my Pinterest for inspiration and examples of the sort of boards I produce. My blog showcases some of my writing pieces showing the link between a healthy habitat and mental well-being.
Personal Interior Stylist Package:
- Phone or Skype consultation for 30 mins where we will talk about your style, colour choices, likes and dislikes.
- Boxed vision board by post
- Little arty treat for your home
- Write-up of solutions from our consultation
- Personal Pinterest board with a selection of images and sources for inspiration
- Prior to our call, I will send you a questionnaire with 12 questions, and a request to email me photos of your home
Start-up offer – first 10 customers 20% off
5% of every sale goes to Mind charity